Boquerones, White Anchovies in Olive Oil, Garlic and ParsleyMacana Fish
These Boquerones al Ajillo, also known as white anchovies in vinegar, have a superb flavour, which is the result of the careful selection of the best anchovies, naturally sourced to maintain their original qualities. Our Boquerones al Ajillo are marinated in a traditional style – a mix of garlic, parsley, salt and olive oil, which give them an exquisite mild flavour that is evocative of ancient Mediterranean cuisine. They are ready to consume, just open and serve. To improve their taste and your enjoyment top with some freshly cut parsley and green olives.
- Boquerones, White Anchovies
- Exquisite mild flavour and soft texture
- Sarrion, Spain
- Plastic tray/tub
- ANCHOVY FILLETS, extra virgin olive oil, wine vinegar, garlic and parsley.
- CONTAINS FISH and SOY DERIVATIVES
- Anti-Anisakis treatment. Product has been frozen to -20ºC
- Free Range
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated in their brine below 5°C. Consume within 5 days.
- Storage Type