Morcilla Iberica (300g)Farcedo
Our cured Morcilla Iberica, or black pudding, is a traditional Spanish product made using meat from Iberian pigs, paprika, garlic and pig’s blood. It is cured for a period of 40 days, so it can also be eaten uncooked or enjoyed cooked by frying or grilling it.
- Cured Morcilla Iberica - Spanish black pudding
- Intense nutty aroma, pleasant flavour, fatty texture
- Cured for 40 days, Extremadura
- 300g sausage, vacuum packed
- Iberico pork belly, pork lean meat, blood, paprika de la Vera, salt, natural spices, dextrose, preservatives (E-252, E-250), antioxidants (E-331, E27), coloring E-120
- Curing Time
- 2 months
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type