Idiazabal Cheese, D.O.P., 200g
Wood-smoked cheese made from unpasteurised sheep's milk, from the long-haired Lacha sheep from the Basque region of Spain, high in the Pyrenees mountains. Cured for around 9 months, it has a dense texture with tiny holes, a fragrant smoky aroma and nutty taste.
- Idiazabal cheese D.O.P. , from the Basque breed of Latxa sheep
- Smoky flavour, nutty aftertaste and smooth texture
- Cured for 9 months, Basque Country
- 200g, vacuum packed
- Raw sheep's MILK, salt, animal rennet, lactic ferments, lysozyme from EGG, natural smoke.
- LACTOSE, EGG.
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type