Garbanzos, Large Chickpeas, 560g, jarLa Pedriza
This variety of chickpea is known as White Sinaloa. Its seeds are larger and darker than the normal white ones. Due to their slow cooking process, these cooked chickpeas retain all the nutrients, bringing a soft texture and natural flavour to your dishes. Ready to add straight to stews, salads or to make Hummus.
- Garbanzos, Large Chick Peas
- Soft texture and natural flavour
- From Cadiz, Andalucia
- 560g jar, drained weight: 400g
- Chickpeas, water, salt, sequestrant EDTA (E-385) and preservative (E-223)
- Contains SULPHITES
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Colorants Free
- Storage & Care
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct light. Once opened, refrigerate and consume within 14 days.
- Storage Type