Sliced Acorn-fed Iberico Ham, 80gRevisan
This comes from unique and authentic Iberian born pigs raised in the total freedom of the pastures of the south west of the peninsula, the meadows of Extremadura. The livestock feed on acorns, natural grasses and herbs during the open range fattening season. The hams are cured in natural dryers 'secaderos' in the famous town of Guijuelo, Salamanca province, where its unique flavour and texture is developed.
- Certified Iberico Pata Negra Ham
- Characterized by the infiltration of unsaturated fat in its muscle
- Intense nutty aroma, savoury and nutty flavour, marble texture
- Cured for 36 months, Guijuelo D.O.P., Salamanca
- 80g, sliced and vacuum packed
- Acorn-fed Iberico Ham, salt preservatives (E-250, E-252) and antioxidant (E-316).
- Curing Time
- 36 Months
- Free Range
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type