Picos Rusticos, breadsticks, 130gPanaderia Artesana Obando
Picos breadsticks are a classic part of the tapas culture of Spain, a crunchy complement to the tasty small plates that are at the center of Spanish tapas. Rusticos style picos are shaped like tiny loaves of bread, and have a firm, crunchy bite and perfect saltiness. Used them for dips or as an accompaniment with cured Serrano ham, aged Spanish cheese or along with a refreshing glass of wine or beer.
- Healthy and rich in fibres
- Perfect Snack for your parties or barbeques
- Match it with your favourite drinks and foods
- 130g, bag
- WHEAT flour, water, SOURDOUGH, salt, yeast, RYE flour, extra virgin olive oil 2%
- GLUTEN, SESAME, SOY
- Storage & Care
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, transfer contents to a non-metallic container, cover, consume within 6 days.
- Storage Type