Gulas al Ajillo, Surimi Baby Eel, 400g jarJJJ
Gulas, which look similar to baby eels, are made out of Surimi (pressed fish). They are widely used in Spanish cuisine, specially in tapas and pinchos bars. You can eat them hot or cold, but when paired with other ingredients they are revealing their unique flavour. Their taste is mild and can be cooked with prawns and chilli. Mixed them with mayo and enjoy them on crusty bread to make a pintxo.
- Gulas al Ajillo, Surimi Baby eel
- Soft texture, not too fishy
- Delicious preserve
- 400g jar. Drained weight: 200g
- Surimi (pressed fish meat, sugar, stabilizers (sorbitol, sodium tripolyphosphate), water,
carrageenans, garrofin gum), cephalopod ink and ground white pepper), vegetable oil (sunflower), cayenne and garlic (0.4%).
vegetable starch (corn, rice), vegetable oil (sunflower), egg white, salt, flavourings, stabilizers (sodium alginate,
- crustacean, egg, fish and mollusc.
- Storage & Care
- Store in a cool dry place, tightly sealed and away from direct light.
- Storage Type