Goat's Cheese cured in Paprika and Olive Oil, 150g
Made from 100% pasteurised goat's milk. Its rind is slightly orange as it is periodically rubbed with a blend of paprika and olive oil during its 3 months curing period. Rich aroma, with a complex and elegant gouty flavour and creamy texture. It goes well as a table cheese or grilling.
- Goat Cheese - Made from 100% goats’ milk
- Intense penetrating aroma, well-developed and buttery flavour with creamy and crumbly texture
- Cured for 3 months, Medina del Campo, Valladolid
- 150g Vacuum Packed
- Goat’s MILK (100%), rennet, salt and ferment. Coating in bark: Extra virgin olive oil and natural paprika.
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type