Estrella Galicia 1906 Reserva Especial Beer, 33clHijos de Rivera Brewery
The 1906 Reserva Especial is made from carefully selected malts and hops, providing a great balance of aroma and bitterness. The generous use of toasted malts gives it a dark amber colour and plesant roasted notes. A creamy and abundant head that is retained throughout drinking, leaving a characteristic 'Belgian lace' on the glass. The elegant bitter touch of the alcohol is perfectly integrated, without the roughness usually found in beers of the same alcohol content.
- 1906 Reserva Especial toasted beer
- Dark amber colour, long and pleasant aftertaste
- 33cl bottle 6.5% alcohol content
- water, barley malt, maize, hops.
- Storage & Care
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Storage Type