Cured Goat's Cheese
This cured cheese from Murcia is made from pasteurized goat’s milk. The cheese is aged for three months, developing a clean, fresh taste without any notes of bitterness or acidity. It can be sliced and eaten as a snack with red wine.
- Cured Goat's Cheese, Murcia, D.O.P.
- Clean, fresh, balanced flavour
- Cured for 3 months, Murcia
- 200g, vacuum packed
- Pasteurized Goat's milk, salt, curdling agent, calcium chloride, egg lysozyme and lactic ferments. Sealed with bark E-235
- LACTOSE, EGG.
- Curing Time
- 3 months
- Gluten Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type