Assortment of Mantecados and Polvorones, D.O.P., 600g
Ones of Spain's favourite cookies, they are traditionally prepared for holidays but they can be enjoyed all year round! Mantecados are small shortbread cookies, the name comes from the Spanish word 'manteca' which means fat or lard that helps provide the proper texture and consistency of a crumbly shortbread cookie. Polvorones are a type of mantecados that contain almonds. Our selection includes shortbread cookies with chocolate, lemon, cinnamon, polvorones, roscos de vino, and other traditional cookies!
- Assortment of Mantecados and Polvorones
- Soft, crumbly and sweet
- Estepa, Seville
- 600g, individually wrapped
- WHEAT flour, lard, sugar, ALMONDS, chocolate coating (sugar, vegetable oil, powder LACTOSE, cocoa powder, emusifier (SOY lecitin and flavouring), wine, cinnamon, cocoa, SESAME, anys seeds, cloves, vanilla, lemon extract.
- Contains ALMONDS and EGG WHITE.
- Storage & Care
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 14 days.
- Storage Type