Turron de Alicante, I.G.P. Hard Nougat, 150gTurrones Pico
Following the traditional recipe, clear diluted egg whites are added to the peeled toasted almonds. Then, the honey is heated, and the almond base is added to the rest of the mixture, ready to get final touch, thin edible rice paper coat. The result; Turron de Alicante, is a compact block of supreme quality hard nougat with more than 65% whole toasted indigenous marcona almonds. Hard and crunchy texture with a nutty and not too sweet aftertaste.
- Turron de Alicante, I.G.P.
- Hard Nougat
- Hard and crunchy with a nutty and sweet taste
- Jijona, Alicante
- 150g block, vacuum packed
- Toasted ALMONDS (65%), sugar, honey (12%) and EGG white. Outer coating: WAFERS (potato starch and sunflower oil)
- Contains ALMONDS and EGG WHITE. May contain traces of SESAME SEEDS.
- Gluten Free
- Storage & Care
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 14 days.
- Storage Type