Sliced Acorn-fed Iberico Salchichon, 100g
This Iberico Salchichon de Bellota is the result of a careful selection of meats from the best free range Iberian pigs which are delicately seasoned with ground pepper, salt and nutmeg. With a minimum curing period of 60 days, salchichon becomes an essential product that will delight every palate.
- Sliced acorn-fed Iberico Lomo from free range acorn-fed Iberian pigs
- Aromatic, sweet and nutty flavour with a homogeneous marbled texture
- Cured for 60 days, Guijuelo, Salamanca
- 100g, sliced and vacuum packed
- Made from lean iberian pork meat, salt, dextrose, maltodrextin, dextrin, spices, moisturizer E-4201, Antioxidants E-331 and E-301, pork protein, preservatives E-252 and E-250, natural dye E-120 and rosemary extract.
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type