Sliced Acorn-fed Iberico Chorizo, 100g
This Iberico Chorizo de Bellota sausage is hand-crafted using Iberico meats and pork fat seasoned with paprika de la Vera, fresh garlic and salt. After elaboration, the sausage is left to settle for at least 60 days, in natural dryers, where it develops its unique smoky flavour and firm texture.
- Iberico Chorizo from free range acorn-fed Iberian pigs
- Rich aroma, smoky flavour, firm texture
- Cured for 60 days, Avila
- 100g, sliced and vacuum packed
- Iberico meats and pork fat, paprika, garlic, oregano, salt, LACTOSE, corn dextrin, SKIMMED MILK SOY PROTEIN, spices, dextrose, emulsifier E452i, sugar, antiox. E317, E301, preservatives E250, E252, flavour booster E621, colouring E120, black pepper.
- Curing Time
- 2 months
- Free Range
- Gluten Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type