Semi Cured Sheep's Milk Cheese with Rosemary, 1kgLordi
Made with milk from free-range sheep and traditionally aged for 6 months. The flavours from the sheep’s milk and the rosemary both blend together, with fresh herbal aromas, and a rich, deep pepperiness. It has a firm interior, a bit dry in texture and slightly nutty and piquant.
- Rosemary cheese - made from Manchego sheeps’ milk
- Rosemary aroma, slightly nutty and piquant taste with firm texture
- Cured for 6 months, Toledo, Castilla La Mancha
- 1kg wheel, vacuum packed
- Pausterized sheep’s MILK, cheese cultures, calcium chloride, LISOZYME (from egg white) coagulant and salt. Lard and rosemary. No edible rind.
- LACTOSE, EGG
- Curing Time
- 6 Months
- Gluten Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type