San Jacobo, Breaded Ham and Cheese, 1kgCongalsa
San Jacobo is a true Spanish dish that cannot compare to any other food. This mouth-watering and delicious breaded ham and cheese parcel is the perfect party food to impress your guests, but also a perfect dinner for the kids or just the comfort food we all need. No need to defrost. Fry in hot oil (180ºC) for 2-3 minutes or if you prefer to make it healthier just place it in the oven at 200ºC for 10 minutes.
- San Jacobo, Breaded Ham and Cheese
- A new take on the ham and cheese toast
- Requires cooking
- 1kg bag, frozen
- Breadcrumbs: WHEATflour, water, salt, yeast and colorants: E-160e, E-160a; adhesion battered: WHEAT flour, salt, modified corn starch and thickener: guar gum),
CHEESE (MILK of pasteurized cow, salt, lactic ferments and coagulant) , sunflower oil
Ham ( Pork meat, water, potato starch, salt, SOY protein, MILK protein, corn dextrose and aromas, stabilizers: E-450 and E-407, preservative: E-250 and antioxidant: E-316), breaded
- May contain egg, nuts, fish and crustaceans
- Storage & Care
- Keep frozen below -16°C. Cook from frozen.