Rosemary Semi Cured CheeseLordi
Rosemary sheeps’ milk cheese - Made from Manchego sheeps’ milk and traditionally aged for 6 months. The flavours of sheep’s milk and rosemary blend together. The firm interior has aromas of the fresh herbs with a rich, deep pepperiness to it. It is a bit dry in texture and slightly nutty and piquant. It is officially not a "Manchego" cheese and does not have DOP status because of the rosemary, but it has very similar characteristics as it comes from the same sheep`s milk.
- Rosemary cheese - made from Manchego sheeps’ milk
- Rosemary aroma, slightly nutty and piquant taste with firm texture
- Cured for 6 months, Toledo, Castilla La Mancha
- Available in 150g or 1kg, vacuum packed
- Pausterized sheep’s MILK, cheese cultures, calcium chloride, LISOZYME (from egg white) coagulant and salt. Lard and rosemary. Not edible rind
- LACTOSE, EGG
- Curing Time
- 6 Months
- Gluten Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type