Reserva Manchego Cheese in Olive Oil, D.O.P. 150gIberica Spanish Food
Made with free range Manchego sheep milk from Manchega (a breed of sheep), this Spanish cheese is traditionally aged for 10 months; it is then coated in olive oil and aged an additional 2 months. By combining premium cheese and excellent quality extra virgin olive oil, this product is a delicacy, ready to be enjoyed. It is a little oily in texture with a slightly nutty and piquant taste. It is officially a "Manchego" cheese and each wedge has its unique ‘Queso Manchego DOP’ identifier.
- Reserva Manchego Cheese in Olive Oil - made from Manchego sheeps’ milk
- Intense aroma, slightly nutty and oily palate with dry texture
- Cured for 12 months, Toledo, Castilla La Mancha
- 150g, vacuum packed
- Manchega sheep’s MILK, cheese cultures, calcium chloride, LISOZYME (from egg White) rennet and salt. Olive Oil. Not edible rind.
- Curing Time
- 12 months
- Gluten Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type