Reserva Manchego Cheese, D.O.P. 150gIberica Spanish Food
Made with free range Manchego sheep milk from Manchega (a breed of sheep), aged for a minimum of 12 months until it reaches its ideal stage of readiness. Its flavour is well developed but not too strong, with a buttery and a pleasant spicy aftertaste that is characteristic of sheep’s milk. It has a firm texture with unevenly-distributed air pockets. The cheese has a yellow-white, firm, compact texture and a dark-brown, inedible rind. It is officially a "Manchego" cheese and each wedge has its unique ‘Queso Manchego DOP’ identifier.
- Reserva Manchego Cheese - made from Manchego sheeps’ milk
- Intense aroma, slightly peppery and piquant taste with grainy texture
- Cured for 12 months, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha
- 150g, vacuum packed
- Raw Manchega sheep’s MILK, cheese cultures, calcium chloride, LISOZYME (from EGG WHITE) coagulant and salt. Not edible rind.
- Curing Time
- 12 months
- Gluten Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type