Picos Utreranos, breadsticks, 140g
Picos breadsticks are a classic part of the tapas culture of Spain, a crunchy complement to the tasty small plates that are at the center of Spanish tapas. Utreranos style picos are shaped like tiny loaves of bread, and have a firm bite and perfect saltiness. With its unmistakable flavour and unmatched texture they are best served with tapas or used with dips.
- Healthy and rich in fibres
- Perfect snack for your parties or barbeques
- Match it with your favourite drinks and foods
- 140g, bag
- WHEAT flour, water, SOURDOUGH, salt and yeast.
- SESAME, GLUTEN, SOY, RYE
- Storage & Care
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, transfer contents to a non-metallic container, cover, consume within 6 days.
- Storage Type