Murcia al Vino, Drunken Goats’ Cheese, 500g
Drunken Goat Cheese or Murcia al Vino is made from the pasteurized goat’s milk. The wheels are soaked for two to three days in red wine, absorbing the flavour and creating its purplish red casing. The cheese is then aged for three months, developing a creamy, buttery slightly salty taste and a mild aroma. It can be sliced and eaten as a snack with fruit, quince jam or nuts.
- Drunken Goats’ Cheese Creamy
- Buttery slightly salty taste and a mild aroma
- Cured for 3 months, Toledo
- 500g wheel
- Goat MILK, cheese cultures, calcium chloride, coagulant and salt. Red wine.
- LACTOSE. Contains SULPHITES
- Curing Time
- 3 months
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type