Morcilla, Onions’ black pudding for cooking, 250gTorre de Nunez
This artisan smoked Morcilla from Galicia is perfect for stews and barbeques. It uses natural casing and it is made from pork belly, onion, pig’s blood, paprika and salt, it is a perfect addition to stews like Fabada Asturiana. Morcilla can also be eaten as a tapa, which is very typical in Spain. You can either have it on its own, spread it on toast or combined with fried eggs or Piquillo peppers.
- Morcilla, 3 black pudding sausages
- Smoky aroma, intense flavour, soft texture
- Air-dried for 2 days, Lugo
- 250g, vacuum packed
- Pork belly, onion, blood, paprika, salt, natural casing treated with preservative (E-202)
- Curing Time
- 4 days
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
- Storage Type