Morcilla de Burgos, black pudding with rice for tapas, 300gMorcillas La Ribera
This Morcilla de Burgos is hand-crafted by a family business where selected onions, rice, pork fat and pig´s blood are mixed with salt and spices. After elaboration, the black pudding is boiled for an hour where it develops its unique flavour and then it is left to settle before it is vacuum packed.
- Morcilla de Burgos - black pudding with rice
- Aromatic, slightly spicy with soft texture
- Produced in Burgos, Castilla y Leon
- 300g, vacuum packed
- Onion, rice (23%), pork blood and lard, salt and spices.
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Colorants Free
- Preservatives Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
- Storage Type