Mahon Cheese, D.O.P., 800g
Made with pasteurised cow’s milk reared in Menorca, it is aged for a minimum of 3 months while it is periodically rubbed with a blend of paprika and olive oil, which gives the rind its typical orange colour. It has a light aroma, mild, buttery and salted taste, with a firm texture. It is officially a "Mahon" cheese and each one has its unique ‘Queso Mahon DOP’ identifier.
- Mahon Cheese - made from cows’ milk
- Light aroma, mild, buttery and salted taste, with a firm texture
- Cured for 3 months, Menorca, Balearic Islands
- 800g, vacuum packed
- PASTEURIZED COW’S MILK, salt, rennet and cheese cultures. No edible rind.
- Gluten Free
- 2015 BRONZE – WORLD CHEESE AWARDS
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type