Iberico Cheese, 150gLordi
Iberico Cheese is made from a blend of cow's, sheep's, and goat’s milk. By combining these three types of milk, the cheese develops a distinctive piquant taste with nutty to fruity notes. It has a rich, buttery texture thanks to the goat milk and a pleasant aroma. It goes well when served as a snack and it can also be used for grating or grilling.
- Iberico Cheese - made from cows’, sheeps’ and goats’ milk
- Pleasant aroma, piquant taste with nutty to fruity notes and buttery texture
- Cured for 3 months, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha
- 150g, vacuum packed
- Pasteurised cow, goat and sheep’s MILK, rennet, cheese cultures, calcium chloride, LISOZYME (from EGG WHITE) coagulant and salt. No edible rind.
- Curing Time
- 3 months
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type