Hand Carved Iberico Ham, 100gIberica Spanish Food
Our Hand Carved Iberico Ham comes from black Iberian pigs, fed on a diet of high-quality grain which produces a rich, dark meat with a deep, exceptional flavour thanks to the 36 months curing period in natural dryers, which are located in Guijuelo, Salamanca province. It is well known that the best way to enjoy Spanish ham is when is finely hand-carved, as the ham retains the delicate aromas and releases the finest flavour from its fat.
- Cereal-fed Iberico Pata Negra Ham - High infiltration of unsaturated fat
- Incredible aroma, not too salty with intense nutty flavours and marble texture
- Cured for 36 months, Guijuelo, Salamanca
- 100g, sliced and vacuum packed
- Iberico Cebo Ham, salt, sugar, preservatives (E-252, E-250) and antioxidant (E-301).
- Curing Time
- 36 Months
- Free Range
- Gluten Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type