Fuet – thin salami stick, 150gCerrillo
Originally from Catalunya, Fuet can be a very special addition to any charcuterie board. Mild taste and firm texture, our fuet is cured for 30 days in special air-dryers in La Rioja. It develops a whitish fungal coating appearance. It has a consistent and compact texture and edible natural casing. Serve it as it is, on a charcuterie board, with tapas or in a sandwich.
- Fuet Salami from free range pigs
- Mild aroma, firm texture
- Cured for 30 days, La Rioja
- 150g, vacuum packed sausage
- Pork, LACTOSE, LACTOSE PROTEIN, salt, dextrose, dextrin, vegetable SOY PROTEIN, spices, antioxidant E-301 and E-331, flavour enhancer E-621, colorant E-120, wine (MAY CONTAIN SULPHITES) E-250, E-252 and natural casing.
- Curing Time
- 1 month
- Free Range
- Gluten Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type