Cod Fritters, Bunuelos de Bacalao, 1kgCongalsa
Cod fritters are a very typical Spanish fish tapa that has a soft sponge texture on the outside and a wonderful cod filling. Fry in abundant hot oil(160ºC) for around 2 / 2.5 minutes. Once fried, add a sprinkle of salt and serve them on their own or with a few wedges of lemon on the side if you fancy.
- Cod Fritters, Bunuelos de Bacalao
- Savoury, soft tapas sized
- 10-15g each
- 1kg bag, frozen
- Water, WHEAT flour, cod (8%), White fish preparation (5%), sunflower oil, garlic (garlic, salt, acidity regulator (E-330)), corn starch, parsley, salt, anti-caking agent (E-500ii), MILK powder, tickener (E-412) and EGG albumin
- Contains fish, milk, egg and gluten
May contain soya, celery, crustaceans, mustard, sulphites
- Storage & Care
- Keep frozen below -16°C. Cook from frozen.
- Storage Type