Chistorra, cooking thin chorizo, 250gEmbutidos Cerrillo
Chistorra is a thin chorizo style sausage, delicious and smoky, great for barbeques or even stews. Due to its size, when cooked it give a crisp bite and rich meaty flavour. Originally from the Basque Country, it's often served fried with eggs or grilled bite sized as a tapa. Our chistorra is packed in a natural casing, flavored with fresh garlic, salt and smoked paprika, enriching the flavour of the meat, giving it a great taste in any dish.
- Chistorra - thin cooking chorizo
- Mild, smoky flavour, crisp bite
- Air-dried for 2 days, La Rioja
- 250g, vacuum packed
- Lean pork meat and belly, paprika, salt and natural garlic.
- Curing Time
- 2 days
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Colorants Free
- Preservatives Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
- Storage Type