Bonito del Norte, White Tuna Loin Fillets in Olive Oil, 220g jarJJJ
Line-caught in the Bay of Biscay, Bonito del Norte weighs no more than 12kg. Then it is processed and hand-packed in olive oil by local artisans as a centuries-old tradition. This premium Spanish white tuna has a mild flavour and is lower in fat than other varieties of tuna. In the kitchen is very versatile; it can be used as an ingredient in salads, sauteed vegetables, tortillas, pasta, rice, sandwiches, or as a stuffing for piquillo peppers.
- Bonito del Norte, White Tuna Loin Fillets
- Smooth texture and mild flavour
- Cantabrian Sea
- 220g jar. Drained weight: 150g
- White Tuna (Thunnus alalunga), salt and olive oil
- Free Range
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Storage & Care
- Store in a cool dry place, tightly sealed and away from direct light. Once opened, keep refrigerated in their brine below 5°C. Consume within 5 days.
- Storage Type