Acorn-fed Sobradasa Iberica - Spreadable Chorizo, 250gRevisan
Sobrasada Iberica is a spreadable soft chorizo made with selected black Iberian pork, flavoured with paprika from La Vera, salt and black pepper. It can be spread on toast or added to fried eggs, risottos or pastas. It can also be enjoyed with a drizzle of honey on toast.
- Sobrasada from free range Iberian pig
- Intense aroma, pleasant flavour, soft texture
- Cured for 20 days, Guijuelo, Salamanca
- 250g, vacuum packed sausage
- Iberico bellota lean, iberico bellota fat, salt, paprika, LACTOSE, sugar, spices, antioxidant (E-316), flavour enhancer (E-621), preservatives (E-252). ARTIFICIAL CASING
- Curing Time
- 1 month
- Free Range
- Gluten Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type