Acorn-fed Iberico Salchichon Vela, 200gIberica Spanish Food
Our Salchichon is made from the leanest, succulent free-range acorn-fed Iberian pigs, seasoned with just the right amount of natural black pepper and salt. After elaboration, the sausage is left to settle for at least 30 days, in natural dryers, where it develops its peppery and homogeneous flavour. The product is included in our IBERICO range, with its premium quality and excellent taste making it a customer favourite. Perfect for slicing and eating it as it is.
- Iberico Salchichon from free range Iberian pigs
- Intense aroma, peppery flavour and a homogeneous texture
- Cured for 30 days, Guijuelo, Salamanca
- 200g, vacuum packed sausage
- Acorn-fed Iberico lean, salt, natural spices. ARTIFICIAL CASING.
- Curing Time
- 1 month
- Free Range
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Colorants Free
- Preservatives Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep refrigerated below 7°C. Open the pack and keep it room temperature for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Storage Type