Acorn-fed 100% Iberico Shoulder LegFarcedo
Our 100% Acorn-fed Iberico shoulders comes from Iberico pigs fed naturally on grass, herbs and roots and fattened up on acorns during the Montanera season. The shoulder is usually richer in flavour than the ham. Iberico shoulders are cured for less time than Iberico hams, as they are smaller. They require around 24 months curing period in natural dryers where they acquire a soft, fatty flavour that dissolves on the palate.
- Certified 100% Iberico Pata Negra Shoulder
- Characterized by the infiltration of unsaturated fat in its muscles
- Intense nutty aroma, savoury and nutty flavour, marble texture
- Cured for 24 months, Badajoz, Extremadura
- 5kg, full shoulder on the bone
- Acorn-fed Iberico Shoulder, salt, preservatives (E-250, E-252), antioxidant (E-301) and sugar.
- Curing Time
- 24 months
- Free Range
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Storage Type