50% Iberico de Campo Shoulder HamFarcedo
Our Iberico de Cebo Shoulder Hams come from black Iberian pigs, fed on a diet of high-quality grain which produces a rich, dark meat with an amazing flavour that lasts on the palate until long after having finished. Iberico shoulders are cured for less time that Iberico hams, as they are smaller, they require around 24 months curing period in natural dryers where they acquire a soft, fatty flavour that dissolves on the palate.
- Cereal-fed 50% Iberico Shoulder Ham
- Incredible aroma, not too salty with intense nutty flavours and juicy texture
- Cured for 24 months, Badajoz, Extremadura
- 5kg, full shoulder on the bone
- Iberico Shoulder, salt, preservatives (E-250, E-252), antioxidant (E-301) and sugar.
- Curing Time
- 24 months
- Free Range
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Colorants Free
- Storage & Care
- Keep in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Storage Type