Welcome to Iberica LTD.
This page tells you the terms on which you may use our website http://www.ibericafood.com, whether as registered user or guest. Please read carefully before use.
By using the site, you accept the terms and agree to obey them. If you don’t accept them, please don’t use the site.
2. Who we are
www.ibericafood.com is operated by Iberica LTD
Some important details about us:
Our registered office and trading address is at: 25 Winterpick Business Park, Hurstpierpoint Rd, Henfield, BN5 9BJ
Our company registered number in the UK is: No. 09914782
Our VAT number is: GB 165 120 046
3. Use of the site
You have permission for temporary use of the site, but we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
You must treat all identification codes, passwords and other security information as confidential. If we think you have failed to keep confidentiality, we are allowed to disable any security information (including your passwords and codes).
You must not use the site to do any of the following:
Break any laws or regulations
Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect
Harm or attempt to harm minors
Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are detailed at clause 6 below)
Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam)
Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.)
Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our site (unless we allow it under these terms)
Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
If you allow anyone else to use our site, you must make sure that they read these terms first, and that they follow them.
Only use the site as allowed by law and these terms. If you don’t, we may suspend your usage, or stop it completely.
We frequently update the site and make changes to it, but we don’t have to do this, and material on the site may be out-of-date. No material on the site is intended to contain advice, and you shouldn’t rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
By using the site, you agree to us handling this information and confirm that data you provide is accurate.
If you order goods or services from us through the site, your order will take place under our Terms and Conditions of Supply, which you can read at https://www.ibericafood.com/content/terms-conditions-sale.html
4. Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site (for example the UK copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright.
You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use our site, and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
5. Our legal responsibility to you
We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on our site. As far as legally possible, we exclude legal responsibility for the following:
• Any loss to you arising from use of our site
• Loss of income, profit, business, data, contracts, goodwill or savings
• We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes
We don’t exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
6. Computer offences
If you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the site will end straightaway. We will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity.
Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
You mustn’t try to get access to our site or server or any connected database or make any ‘attack’ on the site. We won’t be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via our site.
7. Links to our site
You are allowed to make a legal link to our website’s homepage from your website if the content on your site meets the standards of our acceptable use policy. We can end this permission at any time.
You mustn’t suggest any endorsement by us or association with us unless we agree in writing.
8. Links from our site
Links from our site to other sites are only for information. We don’t accept responsibility for other sites or any loss you suffer from using them.
We change these terms from time to time and you must check them for changes because they are binding on you.
10. Trade mark
Iberica is our UK Registered trademark.
11. Applicable law
11.1 The Parties will use their best efforts to negotiate in good faith and settle any dispute that may arise out of or relate to this Agreement or any breach of it.
11.2 If any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the Parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either Party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully accredited mediator before resorting to litigation.
11.3 Any dispute shall not affect the Parties’ ongoing obligations under the Agreement.
11.4 The English courts have the only right to hear claims related to our site, and all disputes are governed by English law.
12. Gift cards
Iberica LTD digital Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
• Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the www.ibericafood.comsite
• Gift Cards are non-transferable, can only be used on the Iberica LTD Site and may not be returned or redeemed for cash
• If your order total is less than the value of your digital Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance online by logging in to your Account
• If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card all remaining balances must be paid by credit or debit card
• If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your Account as credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You can check your balance online by logging in to your Account
• Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken
• Iberica LTD is not liable for delivery of a digital Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser
• Iberica LTD reserves the right to cancel any Gift Card if we deem such action necessary
• Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards.